Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A mediocre lawyer who knows how to use power | Inquirer News

A mediocre lawyer who knows how to use power | Inquirer News

"x x x.

But don’t laugh at Mike A’s mediocrity as a lawyer because he knows how to use raw power and manipulate subordinates to do his bidding.

After I exposed the smuggling activities of his alleged girlfriend, Vicky Toh, Mike Arroyo got back at me like a wounded tiger.

He ordered a special task force formed by the National Bureau of Investigation to manufacture evidence against me.

He convinced some customs officials and employees whom I had never met to file extortion charges against me.

Arroyo even asked my friend and former hunting buddy, then Deputy Customs Commissioner Celso Templo, to denounce my supposed extortion activities in the bureau.

Templo was promised the highest position in customs bureau if he did as he was told.

Templo turned down Mike A, and never got to be customs commissioner.


x x x."