"x x x.
“Our business groups have selected 12 reforms after a series of meetings among ourselves and representatives of congressional and Executive agencies and an e-mail vote for a list of 25 proposed measures,” the letter read.
The business groups have chosen constitutional amendments to ease foreign equity restrictions as its top priority.
The 12 reforms, arranged by priority, are as follows:
* constitutional amendments (foreign equity restrictions),
* comprehensive tax reform package,
* apprenticeship program reform,
* build-operate-transfer law amendments,
* freedom of information,
* corporation code amendments,
* Public Service Act amendments,
* telecommunication sector reforms,
* water sector reform,
* bank secrecy law amendments,
* emergency powers to address traffic and transportation crises, and
* retail trade law amendments.
“Given the multiple bills for most of these proposed laws, the undersigned support them in principle but not always in every detail. Our specific comments and suggestions will be made during the legislative process and in consultation with concerned departments,” the letter read.
x x x."