See - inquirermobile.net/inqsnap/micro/83365
"x x x.
"This writer proposes that in the event the PPCRV favors federalism, the mode of changing the Constitution is by revision thru a constitutional convention," Sarmiento said.
Sarmiento proposes the following amendments to the Charter:
* Reducing the voting age from 18 to 16 years old
* Giving the Commission on Human Rights the power to prosecute
* Removing the quasi-judicial functions of the Commission on Elections so that it can focus on executive and administrative function of supervising elections
* Quota for women representation in Congress
* Providing for educational qualifications for president, vice president, senators and representatives
* Fleshing out the provision on political dynasties
* Inclusion of a Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
* Adding foundlings as citizens of the Philippines
* Adopting a two-round system as an electoral system
* Inclusion of persons with disabilities and senior citizens in local absentee voting
x x x."