"x x x.
Listed below is a summary of the mandatory benefits and provisions for employees in the Philippines under the Labor Code and special laws:
1. Minimum wage = P481.00 per day (in NCR)
2. 13th month pay (after 1 month of service) = 1/12 of the total basic salary earned by an employee within a calendar year
3. Overtime pay= 25% premium on hourly rate
4. Night shift differential if work between 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM = 10% premium on hourly rate
5. Special Non-Working day = 30% premium if worked
6. Regular holiday pay= 100% premium if worked, paid if unworked
7. Service Incentive Leave = 5 days paid leave for every year of service
8. Maternity Leave = daily maternity benefit equivalent to one hundred percent (100%) of her average salary credit for sixty (60) days or seventy-eight (78) days
9. Paternity leave = 7 days leave with pay (married only)
10. Parental leave for solo parents= 7 days leave with pay for every year of service
11. Leave for victims of Republic Act 9262 or Anti-Violence Against Women Law = 10 days leave with pay
12. Special Leave for Women= Two months leave with pay for women who underwent surgery due to gynecological disorders
13. Social Security System contribution (based on salary)
14. Pag-ibig contribution (based on salary)
15. Philhealth contribution (based on salary)
For more information on labor and employee legal matters, visit our website www.ndvlaw.com or call us at +632 4016392 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices is a full-service law firm located at the 16th Flr., Suite 1607 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
x x x."