"x x x.
Under the auspices of the Liberal Party, Daang Matuwid has delivered directly to millions of Filipinos unprecedented benefits that have put food on their tables, sent their young to school and ensured their health.
1. 4Ps - 4.4 million beneficiary families have grown from 786,523 in 2010. As a result, more than 7.7 million Filipinos have been lifted out of poverty; more than 300,000 of their children have graduated from high school; more than 7,000 from college.
2. Education - the PNoy administration has ended the 2010 backlog of 66,800 classrooms, 145,827 teachers, 61.7 million textbooks. By the end of 2016, about 185,000 classrooms would have been built or programmed for construction.
3. Jobs - The economy has grown in a robust and sustained manner, generating more than 5 million jobs since 2010.
4. Health - 93.4 million Filipinos are already members of PhilHealth , from 47 million in 2010. For the poorest 40 percent of the population, treatment in public hospitals is free.
5. Electrification - 32,688 far flung sitios have been electrified, giving households more productive hours and encouraging businesses to thrive.
6. Infrastructure -The current budget for infrastructure stands at more than P759.6 billion, more than 4 times the budget in 2010. The national roads laid out, fixed, widened, or constructed run a total of 18,547 kilometers across the country.
7. Peace and Order - The crime rate in Metro Manila was reduced by more than 15% in 2015.
8. Modernized our Armed Forces – by providing P58 billion in much-needed upgrade projects, more than the P31 billion provided in the past 3 administrations combined
As the leader of Daang Matuwid, PNoy holds the highest political and socioeconomic capital of all past administrations—Presidential Trust and Approval ratings steady at 50 percent; an economy with a GDP growth rate steady at 6.5 to 7 percent; and a current National Budget that stands at more than P3 Trillion.
x x x."