Wednesday, December 2, 2020

A Governor Speaks Against Duterte

 From Gov. Lito Coscolluela...


To Digong DuDirty: When you insult women with your vile behaviour, I think of my loving mother, my only daughter, my caring wife, and my many decent women relatives and friends. I know they are insulted, and I AM INSULTED TOO.

When you insult gays by your demeaning reference to "bayot", I FEEL JUST AS INSULTED as my brother-in-law who is gay and decent.

When you insult maids with your dirty venial sin joke, you insult not only the kasam-bahay we try to dignify through higher pay and respect for their personhood, you insult an entire nation, INCLUDING ME, because our sense of and desire for decency is violated.

The truth is, your demeanor is an insult to the Code of Ethics for Public Servants.

I AM THUS TAKING YOUR INSULTS PERSONALLY, AND I AM TELLING YOU I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

With all due respect to your followers, I am calling on every decent Filipino to say ENOUGH! I

I ask them to keep you away from our children, away from our women, and away from Malacañang.

If you have a problem with that, tell me where we can meet and settle our differences. Man to Man.

- Gov Rafael Lito Coscolluela

E N O U G H 😡